Surprise your family with a fish crackling in a special chili sauce. Preparing this dish is quick and easy, you do not need to be a master in the kitchen. In addition, fish is very nutritious for your whole family.
Planning your weekly menu can be a bit tricky, whether you work outside the home and live alone, or have a large family. For this reason, Mirasol Oil, one of the 13 products that is part of “Brands by your side” , an Alicorp initiative to support Peruvian families with quality products at affordable prices, helps you with a delicious fish-based dish , easy to prepare and ideal to include in your weekly menu.
● 2 skinless fish fillets (300 grams)
● Mirasol oil
● 3 eggs
● 1½ cups of flour (185 grams)
● 5 cups of cracker or breadcrumbs (575 grams)
● Salt and pepper
1. Cut the fish into 3-centimeter cubes
2. In a bowl mix egg, salt and pepper.
3. Put flour in a container and in another add the biscuit or breadcrumbs.
4. Pass the fish cubes through the flour, then through the seasoned egg and finally through the cracker or breadcrumbs
5. Place the fish pieces in a container and refrigerate them for 20 minutes, so that the batter adheres properly.
6. Fill a frying pan with plenty of Mirasol Oil. Remember to put enough oil so that the fish fries faster and does not absorb as much fat.
7. Remove it from the oil and place it on absorbent paper.
● 3 green peppers
● 2 cloves of garlic
● Mirasol oil
● 3 tablespoons Chinese chives
1. Sear 3 green peppers and 2 cloves of garlic. Fry them in mirasol oil and blend adding more oil if necessary.
2. Add salt to taste and 3 tablespoons finely chopped Chinese onion.
Fish is a very nutritious food and ideal to include in your daily diet. Go ahead and prepare this recipe!
check the original source here